Looking to run Java applets without installing Java?
The CheerpJ Applet Runner extension allows you to run legacy Java Applets on Google Chrome without having to install Java.
⭐⭐⭐⭐ 110 – 👤 40,000+ users
Run Java applets without installing Java
Using The CheerpJ Applet Runner is very simple, install the extension with 1 click and then enable it on applet based Web pages using the icon in the upper right corner of Chrome.
You are 2 clicks away from the applets you need or love!
What users had to say…
Perfect solution for those whose browsers won’t load these older legacy applets. Easy to use. Excellent customer service (better than paid services I use). Literally, nothing could be better.
With Java no longer working with any of the apps that I use for teaching statistics as a university professor, I was not able to show hands visual examples of regression concepts. I was lucky enough to stumble upon the CheerpJ extension… Great product!
A superb extension with great customer support!
We have a large, extensive applet that displays automated weather reports from commercial aircraft– that is used by weather services worldwide. Thanks to CheerpJ we can now run it again in a browser.
CheerpJ is the only solution for automatically converting Java applications to HTML5
CheerpJ achieves this by:
- Covering 100% of the Java 8 language, including reflection and dynamic class generation;
- Providing a full Java SE runtime library;
- Supporting file system access (read and write), audio, printing through native browser features;
- Supporting Java multi-threading and HTML5 WebWorkers;
- Converting Java from bytecode, without requiring access to the application source code.
Run Java applets without installing Java today
Simply install the extension with 1 click and then enable it on applet based Web pages using the icon in the upper right corner of Chrome.